Accessible Information Services
Our Accessible Information Services and Library Services provide a range of options for alternative materials.
You can access materials in Braille, audio, large print, tactile graphics, e-text and Daisy readers.
Through this service you can:
- Engage an access consultant to help you with your building, website or printed materials
- Request a range of materials to be converted into Braille or audio
- Download or loan and listen to talking books
- Access services through the Print Disability Services Program
- Find out about accessibility training and workshops.