Updated Monday 13 July 2021
VisAbility is currently open for face-to-face services, adhering to WA State government health advice.
Please check in using the SafeWA app when visiting our building.
If you or your family are unwell, please stay home and contact us to reschedule your appointment.
What you can do
We encourage our clients to continue to stay safe and that includes:
- If you are unwell or you have visited any of the listed premises, please stay home and get tested.
- Being mindful of social distancing, keeping 1.5 metres apart from anyone else.
- Washing your hands and your child’s hands with soap and water (preferable) or sanitiser where not available.
- Regularly spraying down hard surfaces and tops.
- Minimising physical contact with the elderly and people at high risk, especially people with suppressed immune systems or ongoing health conditions.
Further information on COVID-19
The Australian Government’s Department of Health (link opens in new window) website provides up-to-date information about COVID-19. The NDIS (link opens in new window) is also providing information which may assist your family.
The Disability Information Helpline provides information and referrals on 1800 643 787 or visit Government’s Disability Help page. The Helpline is available Monday to Friday 8am to 8pm (AEDT), excluding national public holidays.
COVID-19 Vaccination Program
VisAbility supports the Australian government’s COVID-19 vaccination program and is staying up-to-date with the latest program information released by the Australian Department of Health.
We will be supporting our clients, their families and everyone in the VisAbility community throughout the vaccination program rollout.
We encourage all clients and the community to visit the government’s COVID-19 vaccination online resources to keep themselves up to date.
Through these resources you can learn more about the priority rollout (link opens in new window), preparing to receive the vaccination (link opens in new window), information for people with disability (link opens in new window), and you can also access the vaccination eligibility checker (link opens in new window).