It is important that products, services and communications provided by business, government and organisations are accessible to people living with disability. Accessibility guidelines are simple and easily integrated into everyday life.
A Quick Guide to Providing Access
- Ensure your print materials are accessible to all.
- Provide information or materials in alternative / accessible formats on request.
- Make sure your website design is accessible.
- Assess the access to your built environments.
- Ensure good access in your service planning and delivery.
- Provide access for people who are blind or vision impaired.