Calling all Allied Health Professionals with an adventurous spirit! Would you like to travel, expand your network, and diversify your professional skills with clients of all ages?
EverAbility’s new Early Career Program offers placements across its dynamic family of services, including low vision specialist, VisAbility, and therapy provider Kites Children’s Therapy (link opens in new window).
What does the Early Career Program offer?
This exciting two-year program offers continuing employment at VisAbility or Kites Children’s Therapy upon completion.
EverAbility has more than 100 years’ experience supporting people with disability across Western Australia and Tasmania. Through this program you will:
- Enjoy a supported learning environment with opportunities for peer coaching and regular check-ins with your mentors.
- Join a welcoming team environment with fellow allied health professionals who are passionate about what they do. These include:
- Build a support network of other graduates going through the same process as you.
- Work with clients of all ages and backgrounds across your caseload.
- Increase your understanding of the aged care disability sectors, including the National Disability Insurance Scheme (link opens in new window), NDIS worker standards and My Aged Care.
What happens after graduation is critical in setting you up for success in your new career. This program will help you get off to the best possible start, and know that all your hard work at university was worth it!
EverAbility offers generous salary packaging arrangements, home garage vehicle use, training and growth opportunities and support with relocation costs.
Lives without limits for people with disability. A career without limits for you. Join our team and enjoy all the support and scope you need to thrive.
“I feel there is great energy at VisAbility. I am inspired not just by the clients but by the other therapists. I’m part of a team that cares about what they do and who are highly supportive of each other.” – Emily Sefton
For further information
For more information on the Early Career Program, download our information pack: EverAbility Early Career Program Information Pack (link opens in new window) [pdf, 2Mb]
Or contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org.
How to apply
If you’re interested in this opportunity, please apply via the job advertisement on Seek (link opens in new window) and upload your resume and cover letter.
Working at VisAbility and Kites Children’s Therapy
Learn more about what it’s like to work at VisAbility and Kites Children’s Therapy. Watch the videos below:
or Kites Children’s Therapy on