Our commitment is to provide a professional person-centred service and offer quality of life outcomes that help people to have the independence to live the life they choose.
We will always:
- Respond promptly to any calls for assistance.
- Treat all people with respect, in a polite and courteous manner.
- Treat all people with fairness and integrity.
- Uphold privacy and confidentiality principles.
- Endeavour to provide accurate and timely information.
- Seek our clients’ feedback and make any changes necessary to our practices.
- Listen to the concerns of our clients, working collaboratively with them and their family/supports.
- Endeavour to provide our clients with a consistent, seamless service across the organisation.
- Work in collaboration with other service providers in order to meet the needs of our clients.
- Project a ‘can do’ attitude and work to our very best to find solutions.
You can help us by:
- Giving us all the information we need to provide the best service.
- Reading the information we provide.
- Interacting with our staff in a polite, respectful and courteous manner.
- Taking responsibility for the results of any decisions they make with our staff about the care and services they receive.
- Providing a safe work environment for staff who deliver services in clients’ homes.