Skip to content Skip to menu
Main content Skip to sub menu
  1. Are you 65 years or older, or 50 years or older and identify as an Aboriginal and/or Torres Strait Islander person or 50 years or older and on a low income, homeless or at risk of homelessness?
  2. Are you still living at home?
  3. Do you need help at home to continue to live independently?

For most people, living independently in your own home as we get older is what we want, however to do so we may need some additional support to get around safely, prepare your meals or simply enjoying the everyday pleasures of life.

At VisAbility we provide a range of allied therapy and support services, including help with equipment and aids to daily living that can help you remain independent in your own home.

We also offer a range of activities at our community-based activity centre and group activities in the community, where you can come and meet other like-minded individuals and participate in a number of fun and interesting activities.

Our services are aimed at meeting your needs
as you get older.

Most of the therapy and support services offered by VisAbility are subsidised through the state and Commonwealth government funding, however, if personal circumstances allow it, you may be expected to contribute to the cost of your services, if you can afford to do so. We will discuss any fees or subsidies with you before you receive a service.

If you live in Western Australia, there will be differences in the way you are assessed and referred to services. Please contact us to discuss your eligibility and the services we can provide.

For further information visit the My Aged Care website at or call the My Aged Care contact centre on 1800 200 422