CoAct and VisAbility work with employers to create sustainable employment opportunities for people with disability.
We can help you:
- Consider your unique skills, experience and work preferences
- Prepare you with the tools necessary to undertake employment, including interview techniques
- Provide advice on assistive technology as required
- Work with you and your employer to support your employment needs in the workplace
Our Disability Employment Services will:
- Create employment opportunities in line with the agreed employment plan
- Initiate interviews with suitable employers
- Provide support before interviews and during placement
As a job customer, you will be supported before, during and after placement to ensure you are at ease and productive in your new role. We have established relationships with employers who can offer employment opportunities that reflect your skills and experience.
VisAbility is the only specialist employment program that is committed to empowering vision impaired West Australians to live an independent life. We offer employment services to any Western Australian with a sensory disability. For more information about our DisAbility Employment Service, contact us today.