Our social workers can support you and your family, carer or friends through consultations in person or telephone.
We can help you with:
- Managing emotions related to vision loss and grief
- Information and assistance for key decisions about care and education
- Advice and assistance with writing applications
- Advocating your circumstance to Government departments, employment agencies and other organisations
- Connecting with other supports in your community
- Supporting your emotional well-being
VisAbility social workers are accredited members of the Australian Association of Social Workers.
To find out more about social work services, get in touch with us today.