Social Work

Social Workers can support your emotional wellbeing and help you adjust to your vision loss. We can also put forward your case (advocate) to Government departments on your behalf.

Apply now for Social Work support

We can help you with:

  • Information and assistance for making key decisions about care and education
  • Advice and assistance with applying for Government financial supports and schemes
  • Advocating your circumstance to Government departments, employment agencies and other organisations
  • Connecting with other vision support networks in your community

VisAbility social workers are accredited members of the Australian Association of Social Workers (link opens in new window).

Watch our most recent video about Social Work

How to get support

If you have a diagnosis of vision impairment, please contact our friendly team using the form below to find out what low vision services and support we can provide to you both now and into the future.

There are also a number of low vision support groups within Perth and across the state, which can connect you with like-minded people to build friendships and offer support.

If you are a provider and wish to refer a client, please use our low vision medical certificate (online referral form) to make your referral.

Please note that fields marked with an asterisk (*) are required.
Are you an existing VisAbility client?
Please tell us your age
Funding sources (if applicable)
Would you like to receive occasional VisAbility news and updates via email?

Privacy Collection Notice

EverAbility Group Ltd is collecting your personal information so we can respond to your enquiry. You can read more about how we deal with your personal information in our Privacy, Dignity and Confidentiality Policy which you can access via the EverAbility website (link opens in new window).